Rajasthan is a colourful land of sand set amidst the inviting landscape and known for its massive forts, stunning palaces, rich culture, sumptuous cuisines and warm people. Anyone who is looking for days of eternal peace can come and surrender himself to the magnificent place, away from the bustling city life. Here is a wonderfully curated 7-day tour package for Rajasthan:
7-Day Rajasthan Tour Package – Walk into the unforgettable embrace of royalty
Rajasthan is an exemplary state that unfolds the Nature’s palette with different hues – red sands, pink cities, amber sunset and royalty in blue. The landscape and the atmosphere are so breathtaking that anyone who visits this place for once will not be able to wait to visit it again. Here are some wonderful places to visit in Rajasthan:
- The tour begins from seeing some famous sights in Delhi such as the tomb of the famous Mughal Emperor, Humayun (Humayun’s tomb), which is also a UNESCO world heritage site. You can take a stroll around the Rashtrapati Bhawan, the official house of the India President, which is situated at the western end of the Rajpath.
- Drive off to Agra to visit the mesmerising Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world, which is a symbol of love, and its magnificence can cast a spell on anyone who looks at it. You can also take a walk in the local street markets before proceeding to Bharatpur.
- Upon reaching Bharatpur, you can start with the visit to the bird sanctuary famous for hosting a variety of species of birds including Cranes, Geese, Pelicans and thousands of more.
- At a drive of 38kms from Bharatpur is the Deeg Fort that was a luxurious summer resort for the rulers of Bharatpur. You can also visit the beautiful Jal Mahal which sits in the lap of the Man Sagar Lake and water on all sides is a charm to the eyes.
- Next, you can move to the Karauli district to seek the blessings and attend the Arti at the temple of Kaila Devi. The street food including the Pyaz kachauri with curry and Dal are worth a shot. Later you can drive off to Talabgaon en-routing the Gangapur City.
- Your next destination should be Jaipur via Kothun. Jantar Mantar and city palace here are masterpieces of the architecture from the era of the Rajputs. The last place that cannot be missed is the Johari bazaar that is a very renowned marketplace with numerous jewellery shops all around. You can also shop for handcrafted clothes, art pieces, furniture and much more.
- With this, the tour comes to an end and you can return back to Delhi.
Music, art and culture of Rajasthan are woven into every bit of this land and you will find it carved in each single grain of sand. Here you will find the past, live in the present and believe the future. You will find passion, an adventure and most of all – you will find yourself.
So book your Rajasthan tour just now and get ready for a royal expedition!
For more information about Tailor-made Rajasthan trips write us to: firstname.lastname@example.org