Goa, just the mere mention of the name, fills the mind with imagery of vast ocean, sunny beaches, sunbathing, beach parties, and ancient churches and the historical era that allures every traveller to relax and forget the stress. Heavily influenced by Portuguese culture, architecture and Christianity, Goa is blessed with amazing and serene shorelines that make it a perfect place. Being a small state, Goa amazes its tourists with architectural buildings built ages ago but still stands firmly with its beauty intact.
Tourists from different pockets of the world visit Goa to enjoy its serene beauty that never fades away. A fantastic blend of Portuguese and Konkani food, an extensive range of party places and some virgin beaches, makes Goa an ideal location to pamper yourself. Goa beaches are divided into different names and fall under the same stretch. However, some of these beaches are virgin visiting which you can relax and enjoy your time at your best.
- Candolim Beach: A neighbour to the famous Baga Beach, Candolim is considered as one of the most relaxing beaches in Goa. It has a country feel, and the beach belongs to Candolim village in North Goa and has an interesting story to share with its tourists. This is the first village in the country around the 16th century that was converted to Christianity. The little village nestled among the palm trees and passing by the rich paddy fields makes Candolim the most exciting location in Goa. The Candolim Beach is a retreat for water sports activities that attracts tourists. Apart from being a peaceful beach, tourist visit here to enjoy sightseeing and can spot Crocodiles and Dolphins a specific hour of a day.
- Cavelossim Beach: Known for its different black rocks and white sand, Cavelossim Beach in South Goa is the most peaceful beach in Goa. Many tourists still haven’t accessed this beach making it to the list of peaceful locations in Goa. People come here spend some time and head to the most happening beaches of Goa. Imagine sitting on the rocks and watching the waves that lash to the rocks. This certainly soothes our eyes and gives a relaxing experience. The breeze here is so calm that it’ll certainly make your day. Take a book along with a drink and lie under the shack for a blissful evening.
- Mandrem Beach: If you want to leave back your stressful and complicated life behind, then head to Mandrem Beach. Situated at the north of Ashwem Beach, it is the most isolated beach that witnesses fewer crowds. This place is famous for Olive Ridley Marine Turtles that nestle here. The clean and golden-white beach is blessed with coconut palms and quite a village around. Compared to other beaches in North Goa, Mandrem has much more options for rejuvenation. Being the calm and clean beach, one can watch white-bellied fish eagles that live casuarinas trees. If you want to perform the act of Vipassana or meditation, then head to the shore and be yourself to enjoy the calmness and serene beauty of the beach.
- Palolem Beach: Wrapped by lush coconut palms, this South Goa beach is yet another option to spend peaceful stay with self. This semi-circle beach comes alive when tourists flock in. The long stretched golden sandy beach has immense beauty encircled into it. If you want to get into the action, then take a chance to participate in the water sports activities like scuba diving, fishing boat ride and yoga classes.
- Varca Beach: This 10 km stretched white sand beach is blessed with deep blue sea water. The beach is famous for black lava rocks on the seashore on which you can sit and admire the panoramic beauty of Varca Beach. Located in South Goa, lush green and palm tree surrounding gives a perfect setting for rejuvenation. Varca is also known for its close by location to Mollem National Park, Fatrade Beach and Cabo de Rama Fort.
- Sinquerim Beach: The coastal beach village in North Goa, Sinquerim Beach is not only famous for its quiet and peaceful nature, but also for Fort Aguada. Adjoining the Sinquerim Beach, Fort Aguada is known for its stunning piece of engineering built by Aguada Fort. The fort is the most picturesque location and is used for certain picturization of movies. Compared to other beaches of Goa, Sinquerim is quite and is best for rejuvenation experience.
Rejuvenation or relaxing does not only mean that you sit for hours on the beach without any activity, but also wandering on the seashore or participating in the beach activities. Goa has witnessed increasing number of visitors from Europe who migrate here for long term. So pack your bags with books and an iPod, and head to any of these Goa beaches to relax your mind and body.
For more information email us: firstname.lastname@example.org