Travelling for leisure is one of the most unwinding activities to relax your body and soul. In a country like India where there are not one, not two, but a myriad of places to visit, it is rather overwhelming sometimes which place to choose this time and which one to keep for next. But there are a few tours that remain unbeatable and one of them is the Golden Triangle!
Gleam of the Golden Triangle
5-days Golden Triangle Tour is one of the ideal tours, which is sure to give a never-felt-before experience to everyone. Whether you are planning a vacation with your family or you are on a romantic get-away, the time spent close to the culture of India will make you spell bound. The itinerary spans around three beautiful cities of India – Delhi, Jaipur and Agra forming a ‘triangle’ on the map; ‘golden’ because they have preserved the heritage of India for many centuries. All of the three cities recite a colourful and sumptuous history that takes back us in time for thousands of years.
Pack up your bags for the best bet tours of all times – The Golden Triangle!
- Sneak Peek inside Delhi: Starting with the shrunken lanes of the Old Delhi and Chandni Chowk is probably the most vibrant ‘bazaar’ of the national capital. You will not feel yourself less than a ‘royal Mughal’ when your guide will take you through the Maulana Azad tomb, Jama Masjid, Kinari Bazaar, Dariba Kalan and Paranthawalla Gali. The remaining points of interests include Red Fort – the most majestic monument of India, RajGhat, Rashtrapati Bhawan and India Gate.
- Road trip to Jaipur – the ‘pink city’! Jaipur is known for its beautiful ‘City Palace’, situated in the core of the old city, which reflects a perfect blend of the Mughal and Rajasthani architectures. Jantar Mantar, the best-preserved museum will fascinate the people who have a taste in royal artefacts art, enamelware, carpets and old weapons.
- Visit to the Amber Fort which is one of the most romantic places in India with its glorious architecture. An Elephant ride to the top of a hill in the Amber fort is like an icing on the cake.
- Agra: City of Taj- Agra which was the capital during the Mughal Empire and which is known for some of the finest structures all around the world. The major destinations to cover in Agra are Fatehpur Sikri – a building made all of the red sandstones that is a masterpiece of the Hindu-Muslim
- One of the Seven Wonders of the World – the Taj Mahal! Situated on the bank of river Yamuna, the enchanting beauty that comes from the pieces of marble crafted under the Persian, Asian and Islamic architecture and the verses of Holy Quran around the archways are hard to be told in words. The dome, the four tall minarets and even a piece of marble of Taj Mahal is sure to cast a spell on you! The day will end with a visit to another sight worth seeing – the Agra Fort which has witnessed the centuries.
Take a break from the hustle bustle of the city and book your trip to the cultural hub of India.
For more information email us: email@example.com