Corporate and Social Responsibility
Shikhar Travels India has always been aware of its Corporate Social Responsibility. For years, it has been working for the benefit of the people and communities of areas/localities where it does its business. Shikhar Group of Companies firmly believes that it is their responsibility to provide benefit to the community where they work. Eco-tourism can give a strong boost to development of the natural habitats and help enhance the quality of life among the local communities and therefore it is their commitment
- To employ around 70-90% of the staff from the rural village where we operate our business so as to provide financial benefit to the local community.
- To enhance skills of youth of the local community where they operate, they provide regular training to their employees who are from the local community.
- Conduct special outings for underprivileged where they arrange complimentary trips to give them an opportunity to experience the various facilities they offer in their Resort.
- They make all efforts to preserve the local customs and culture and cuisine and every effort is made to continue on this aspect.
Shikhar firmly focuses on the following
- Keep their travellers well-informed about security issues before, during a trip.
- To assist our travellers in an emergency.
- Provide advice and alerts throughout the trip.